Who is 132 Business Talent Visa suitable for?
This visa is suitable for highly talented business owners with high annual turnover. The applicant must establish or participate in a qualifying business in Australia.
The are a few key benefits of this visa. Compared to 188 visas, the 132 Business Talent visa is a permanent visa. There are 2 different streams available to obtain this visa.
132 Main Eligibility
- Significant Business History stream
- Requires invitation to apply for the visa
- Be less than 55 years old (exemption applies)
- Has overall a successful business career
- Ownership of at least AUD400,000 in one or more established main businesses with at least AUD3,000,000 annual turnover for at least 2 of last 4 fiscal years
- Has at least AUD1,500,000 business and personal assets
- Commitment to establish or participate in a qualifying business in Australia
132 Main Conditions
- For offshore applicants, first entry must be made before the date specified by the Minister
Did you know for 132?
- For 132 Business Talent visa, there is also a Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream. If you like to know about this stream, contact us for more detail.
- Unlike Subclass 188 visas, Business Talent visa is a permanent visa
132 Business Talent Additional Information
|Stay||This is a permanent visa|
|Cost||AUD7,855 for primary applicant|
AUD3,930 for additional applicant over 18 years
AUD1,960 for additional applicant under 18 years
|Processing Time||Significant Business History stream:|
75% of applications: 31 months
90% of applications: 32 months
Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream
75% of applications: Processing times are not available
90% of applications: Processing times are not available
You and your family members may be required to take a health examinations to meet the health requirement to show that you are free from any disease or condition that is:
- a significant healthcare and community service cost to the Australian community
- likely to limit the access of Australian citizens and permanent residents to healthcare and community services that are in short supply by placing demand on those services.
Your health examination will include the standard medical examination. Additional tests (such as TB Screen test, chest x-ray, and HIV test) will be required by different age groups. In some circumstances, you may be required to take additional tests such as: hepatitis B and C test, syphilis test, HIV test, and tests that address your specific health risks.
You must be of good character and pass the character test. There are a number of circumstances where you may not pass the character test. For example, if you have a substantial criminal record. A substantial criminal record means if you have been:
- sentenced to death or imprisonment for life
- sentenced to a term of imprisonment of 12 months or more
- sentenced to two or more terms of imprisonment (even if served concurrently) where the total is 12 months or more
- found by a court to not be fit to plead in relation to an offence but found to have committed the offence and detained in a facility or institution
You may be required to obtain one or more documents to prove your character, such as: a police certificate, Form 80, character statutory declaration, military certificate, or a letter of good conduct from an employer.
SEND US A MESSAGE
Check out our latest updates
- ACT State Nomination Now OpenOn 11 January, 2021, the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) government has opened their 2021 Skilled Migration Program. There are NO changes to the eligibility criteria for the ACT State nomination and the Matric scoring criteria. The ACT has been allocated the following number of State nomination places for the 2020-21 migration year: 702 places for […]
- WA State Nomination Resumes in January 2021On 4 January, 2021, Western Australia has announced that their State Nomination will resume in January, 2021. They have also announced that there will be some changes to the nomination criteria which will be inline with the State health and economic recovery priorities. You can find more information on the WA Recovery Plan Initiatives. Following […]
- Changes to Business Innovation and Investment Program visas (Subclass 188 and 132) for 2021Starting 1 July, 2021, there will be a number of changes to the Business Innovation and Investment Program visas (Subclass 188 and 132). Below are the top 5 changes you need to know. 1. Three streams will be closed The following 3 streams will be closed: Premium Investor (Subclass 188D) Significant Business History (Subclass 132A) […]