This visa is closed from 1 July 2021.
Who is 132 Business Talent Visa suitable for?
This visa is suitable for highly talented business owners with high annual turnover. The applicant must establish or participate in a qualifying business in Australia.
The are a few key benefits of this visa. Compared to 188 visas, the 132 Business Talent visa is a permanent visa. There are 2 different streams available to obtain this visa.
132 Main Eligibility
- Significant Business History stream
- Requires invitation to apply for the visa
- Be less than 55 years old (exemption applies)
- Has overall a successful business career
- Ownership of at least AUD400,000 in one or more established main businesses with at least AUD3,000,000 annual turnover for at least 2 of last 4 fiscal years
- Has at least AUD1,500,000 business and personal assets
- Commitment to establish or participate in a qualifying business in Australia
132 Main Conditions
- For offshore applicants, first entry must be made before the date specified by the Minister
Did you know for 132?
- For 132 Business Talent visa, there is also a Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream. If you like to know about this stream, contact us for more detail.
- Unlike Subclass 188 visas, Business Talent visa is a permanent visa
132 Business Talent Additional Information
|Stay||This is a permanent visa|
|Cost||AUD7,855 for primary applicant|
AUD3,930 for additional applicant over 18 years
AUD1,960 for additional applicant under 18 years
|Processing Time||Significant Business History stream:|
75% of applications: 30 months
90% of applications: 32 months
Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream
75% of applications: Processing times are not available
90% of applications: Processing times are not available
You and your family members may be required to take a health examinations to meet the health requirement to show that you are free from any disease or condition that is:
- a significant healthcare and community service cost to the Australian community
- likely to limit the access of Australian citizens and permanent residents to healthcare and community services that are in short supply by placing demand on those services.
Your health examination will include the standard medical examination. Additional tests (such as TB Screen test, chest x-ray, and HIV test) will be required by different age groups. In some circumstances, you may be required to take additional tests such as: hepatitis B and C test, syphilis test, HIV test, and tests that address your specific health risks.
You must be of good character and pass the character test. There are a number of circumstances where you may not pass the character test. For example, if you have a substantial criminal record. A substantial criminal record means if you have been:
- sentenced to death or imprisonment for life
- sentenced to a term of imprisonment of 12 months or more
- sentenced to two or more terms of imprisonment (even if served concurrently) where the total is 12 months or more
- found by a court to not be fit to plead in relation to an offence but found to have committed the offence and detained in a facility or institution
You may be required to obtain one or more documents to prove your character, such as: a police certificate, Form 80, character statutory declaration, military certificate, or a letter of good conduct from an employer.
9/F, BOC Group Life Assurance Tower, 134-136 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong (building entrance on Gilman Street)
SEND US A MESSAGE
Check out our latest updates
- SkillSelect Invitation Rounds – 22 August 2022Invitations Issued this month Visa SubclassNumberSkilled Independent visa (subclass 189)12,200Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) – Family Sponsored466 Invitation Process and Cut Offs Visa SubclassMinimum Points ScoreLatest Date of EffectSkilled Independent visa (subclass 189)6508/2022Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) – Family Sponsored)6508/2022 Occupations included in this month’s invitation round Invitations issued during 2022-23 […]
- SkillSelect Invitation Rounds – 21 April 2022Invitations Issued this month Visa Subclass Number Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) 1000 Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) – Family Sponsored 500 Invitation Process and Cut Offs Visa Subclass Minimum Points Score Latest Date of Effect Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) 85 05/2020 Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) – Family Sponsored) […]
- WA received additional nomination allocation for skill visasOn 25 March 2022, Western Australia has received an additional nomination allocation for the State Nominated Migration Program, from the Department of Home Affairs, for the remainder of the 2021-22 program year. The next invitation round is expected to be held in the first week of April 2022. It should be followed with invitations in May […]