- Significant Business History stream
- Requires invitation to apply for the visa
- Be less than 55 years old (exemption applies)
- Has overall a successful business career
- Ownership of at least AUD400,000 in one or more established main businesses with at least AUD3,000,000 annual turnover for at least 2 of last 4 fiscal years
- Has at least AUD1,500,000 business and personal assets
- Commitment to establish or participate in a qualifying business in Australia
- For offshore applicants, first entry must be made before the date specified by the Minister
Did you know?
- There is also a Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream. If you like to know about this stream, contact us for more detail.
- Unlike Subclass 188 visas, Business Talent visa is a permanent visa
Start today – take the free initial assessment.
Check out our latest updates
- Travel Exemption Approvals during COVID19
- State Nomination for 188 & 132 visa re-open for Victoria
- Subclass 188 visa holders added to the inbound travel exemption
- Announcement of new Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL)
- SkillSelect Invitation Rounds – 11 August 2020
- Occupation Ceiling – A Comparison