- Enrolled in a course of study – primarily full-time registered course.
- Be a genuine applicant for entry and stay as a student
- May require evidence of English language proficiency, unless you are exempted
- Genuine access to funds to meet costs and expenses
- Adequate arrangements for health insurance
- Must not work before the course of study commences
- Must not work for more than 40 hours a fortnight during the course of study is in session (unless the applicant is studying masters degree by research or doctoral degree and the course has commenced)
- Be enrolled in a full-time registered course
- Maintain adequate arrangements for health insurance
Did you know?
- If you are studying a masters or doctoral degree, then your family members who you bring with you to Australia can work for more than 40 hours a fortnight.
- You must meet at least 80% attendance in your course of study, otherwise, you may be in breach of your visa condition.
Start today – take the free initial assessment.
Check out our latest updates
- Travel Exemption Approvals during COVID19
- State Nomination for 188 & 132 visa re-open for Victoria
- Subclass 188 visa holders added to the inbound travel exemption
- Announcement of new Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL)
- SkillSelect Invitation Rounds – 11 August 2020
- Occupation Ceiling – A Comparison