Who is New Zealand Student Visa suitable for?
The New Zealand Student Visa is suitable for applicants intending to study in New Zealand in one of the approved programme of study. To be eligible for a student visa, the applicant must have adequate insurance during their stay in New Zealand, and have sufficient funds for their stay.
Criteria for New Zealand Student Visas
|Basic Criteria||Minimum Requirements|
|Course of Study||Have a Confirmation of Enrolment in an approved programme of study|
|Age||If under 18, must meet accommodation requirements|
|Insurance||Hold insurance cover|
|Funds||Have sufficient funds for the period of their stay in New Zealand|
Our New Zealand migration team has five licensed immigration advisers (IAA license numbers: 200901766, 201600570, 201800837, 202000609, 202000561) and can help you with your New Zealand Investor 1 or 2 Resident Visas Visas, Student Visas, or any other New Zealand visas. Please contact us at Tanson Migration to learn more.
New Zealand has many high quality Universities and tertiary institutions. We can help with your enrolment to one of the universities below, and many other quality institutions in New Zealand.
- University of Auckland
- University of Otago
- University of Canterbury
- University of Waikato
- Massey University
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Lincoln University
- Auckland University of Technology
- Auckland Institute of Studies
- ICL Graduate Business School
SEND US A MESSAGE
Check out our latest updates
- SkillSelect Invitation Rounds – 21 January 2021Invitations Issued this month Visa SubclassNumberSkilled Independent visa (subclass 189)200Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) – Family Sponsored163 Invitation Process and Cut Offs Visa SubclassMinimum Points ScoreLatest Date of EffectSkilled Independent visa (subclass 189)65Apr 2020Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) – Family Sponsored)65Nov 2020 Top 5 Occupations receiving invitations this month RankingOccupationInvitations1Registered Nurses1272Other […]
- ACT State Nomination Now OpenOn 11 January, 2021, the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) government has opened their 2021 Skilled Migration Program. There are NO changes to the eligibility criteria for the ACT State nomination and the Matric scoring criteria. The ACT has been allocated the following number of State nomination places for the 2020-21 migration year: 702 places for […]
- WA State Nomination Resumes in January 2021On 4 January, 2021, Western Australia has announced that their State Nomination will resume in January, 2021. They have also announced that there will be some changes to the nomination criteria which will be inline with the State health and economic recovery priorities. You can find more information on the WA Recovery Plan Initiatives. Following […]