Who is New Zealand Student Visa suitable for?
The New Zealand Student Visa is suitable for applicants intending to study in New Zealand in one of the approved programme of study. To be eligible for a student visa, the applicant must have adequate insurance during their stay in New Zealand, and have sufficient funds for their stay.
Criteria for New Zealand Student Visas
|Basic Criteria||Minimum Requirements|
|Course of Study||Have a Confirmation of Enrolment in an approved programme of study|
|Age||If under 18, must meet accommodation requirements|
|Insurance||Hold insurance cover|
|Funds||Have sufficient funds for the period of their stay in New Zealand|
Our New Zealand migration team has five licensed immigration advisers (IAA license numbers: 200901766, 201600570, 201800837, 202000609, 202000561) and can help you with your New Zealand Investor 1 or 2 Resident Visas Visas, Student Visas, or any other New Zealand visas. Please contact us at Tanson Migration to learn more.
New Zealand has many high quality Universities and tertiary institutions. We can help with your enrolment to one of the universities below, and many other quality institutions in New Zealand.
- University of Auckland
- University of Otago
- University of Canterbury
- University of Waikato
- Massey University
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Lincoln University
- Auckland University of Technology
- Auckland Institute of Studies
- ICL Graduate Business School
9/F, BOC Group Life Assurance Tower, 134-136 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong (building entrance on Gilman Street)
SEND US A MESSAGE
Check out our latest updates
- SkillSelect Invitation Rounds – 21 April 2022Invitations Issued this month Visa SubclassNumberSkilled Independent visa (subclass 189)1000Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) – Family Sponsored500 Invitation Process and Cut Offs Visa SubclassMinimum Points ScoreLatest Date of EffectSkilled Independent visa (subclass 189)8505/2020Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) – Family Sponsored)6501/2022 Occupations included in this month’s invitation round OccupationLowest Points Score Invited […]
- WA received additional nomination allocation for skill visasOn 25 March 2022, Western Australia has received an additional nomination allocation for the State Nominated Migration Program, from the Department of Home Affairs, for the remainder of the 2021-22 program year. The next invitation round is expected to be held in the first week of April 2022. It should be followed with invitations in May […]
- 485 Temporary Graduate visa extension and new replacement streamThe Department announced on 18 January 2022 new concessions available for COVID-19 affected temporary graduate visa holders. There will be visa extensions made available on 18 February 2022, and a new 485 replacement stream visa will be open to new application on 1 July 2022. Visa extensions for COVID-19 affected temporary graduate visa holders On […]