Are you an Accountant? (2)

For Australian points-tested skill migration, you must do a Skills Assessment. Once you have identified the correct ANZSCO occupation, you must then apply to have your education and work experience assessed against this ANZSCO occupation. Certified Practising Accountant Australia (CPAA) is one of three Assessing Authorities for most Accountant related occupations. The other two are the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ) and Institute of Public Accountants (IPA).

Take CPAA for example, assessment is based on a few things: 1) Degree Comparability, 2) Educational Knowledge, and 3) English Proficiency. Looking at the Education Knowledge criteria in detail, there are 7 units that are required in all the occupations. In addition, if you are a Taxation accountant, you need an additional unit in Australian Taxation Law, and if you are an External Auditor, you need an additional unit in Audit and Assurance. CPAA will also assess employment history which can be used for additional migration points.

If you are a Company Secretary or an Internal Auditor, the assessing authority is not one of those already discussed. It is the VETASSESS. Please refer to the Skill assessment requirement with VETASSESS in an earlier post under the heading “Are you a Sales, Marketing or PR Professional”.

At Tanson Migration, we can assist you with your skills assessment process including identifying the most appropriate ANZSCO occupation, assist you in preparing the necessary documentation, and submitting your assessment application.

Please contact us at Tanson Migration if you wish to know more.
T: +852 9712 9015
E: enquiry@tansonmigration.com
W: www.tansonmigration.com


你的電郵地址並不會被公開。 必要欄位標記為 *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.