We are registered education agent (Qualified Education Agent Counsellor Q327). Helping you with your education needs in Australia is our sole mission. We cover schools and education institutions from all around Australia, as we have strong partnerships with organizations in Australia. We are experts in this field, therefore, we can help you find the most suitable CRICOS course and school for you. Being also a Registered Migration Agent. We will advice you not only on your current study visa requirements, but also your future migration plans as well.

Special visa arrangements for Hong Kong

As a Hong Kong passport holder, you benefit from the new visa arrangements and having the additional pathway to permanent residency.  If you are considering studying in Australia or migrating to Australia, this is a great time to take action.  Talk to us at Tanson Migration to understand how this new arrangement can benefit you.  Amongst other things, the Australian Prime Minister announced on 9th July, 2020, that Hong Kong passport holders who having completed eligible studies in Australia are eligible for a five-year graduate visa with a pathway to permanent residency at the end of that period.  Existing graduate visa allows applicants to live and work in Australia from 18 months.  Now, Hong Kong passport holders have 5 years.

Universities and Higher Education

In Australia, there are the Group of Eight (Go8) universities which are Australia’s leading research-intensive universities.  These 8 universities are amongst the highest ranked universities in Australia.  Currently, 7 of the Go8 universities are in the world’s top 100 universities according to the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU), the Times Higher Education Rankings (HTES) and the QS World University Rankings (QS).  The following are the list of Go8 Universities in Australia.

  • Australian National University
  • Monash University
  • University of Adelaide
  • University of Melbourne
  • University of New South Wales
  • University of Queensland
  • University of Sydney
  • University of Western Australia

Foundation Studies and Diploma Studies

If you don’t meet academic requirements, we can assist you with enrolling into a Foundation Course.  This is a preparatory course that will give you the skills you need to enter an undergraduate course at a university or higher education institution.  We can often apply for a provisional place with a university in conjunction with the foundation studies.  Please contact us for more detail.

Alternatively, we can assist you with enrolment into a Diploma course.  There are many colleges and institutions that offer Diploma courses.  Once you complete the Diploma course, you can gain direct entry into year two of the Universities’ year two undergraduate course.  Please contact us for more detail.

For example, an alternate pathway to applying for a Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy undergraduate degree is first having completed Year 12 in Australia (or equivalent in your country), you can apply for a Diploma of Health Sciences (Stage 2) in one of these colleges.  Once you completed the Diploma, you can gain direct entry into Year 2 of the Bachelor of science (Physiotherapy) course.  Please contact us for more detail.

Vocational Education

The Australian Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector includes institutions provided by the government, called Technical and Further Education (TAFE), and many private institutions.  VET courses are designed to deliver skills to the workforce, and trained by people having expertise in their field.  These courses often incorporate on-site learning providing you with industry experience, and prepares you for future employment and migration to Australia.  VET generally provides qualifications at these levels:

  • Certificate I
  • Certificate II
  • Certificate III
  • Certificate IV
  • Diploma
  • Advanced Diploma

We can help you package 2 or more courses in increasing levels from above if you wish to qualify for the graduate visa.  There area a variety of different trade courses you may be interested in that will lead to your qualification being suitable occupation in Australia, for example:

  • Automotive Electrician
  • Boat Builder and Repairer
  • Bricklayer
  • Cabinetmaker
  • Carpenter
  • Chef
  • Early Childhood (Pre-Primary School) Teacher
  • Wall and Floor Tiler

At English in Paradise (EIP), one of our partner VET provider based in Gold Coast in Queensland, they offer many of these VET courses for you to choose from.  EIP has been offering quality education since 2001 with students from over 30 countries around the world.  Studying in Gold Coast has an added benefit; Gold Coast is defined as Regional Australia for migration purposes.  This means graduates from Gold Coast can be eligible to claim additional points for points-tested skilled visas (e.g. 189, 190, and 491).  Contact us if you are interested in studying with EIP and we can assist you with your course enrolment, and visa application.

English Courses

There is generally an English proficiency requirement for entry into each course.  What the actual requirement will depend on what course you are enrolling into.  However, most courses and education providers will allow students with lower English proficiency to package with an additional English course then entry into their course.  Please contact us for detail.

Source: Group of Eight Australia, Study in Australia

Start today – take the free initial assessment.

Check out our latest updates