Who is New Zealand Student Visa suitable for?
The New Zealand Student Visa is suitable for applicants intending to study in New Zealand in one of the approved programme of study. To be eligible for a student visa, the applicant must have adequate insurance during their stay in New Zealand, and have sufficient funds for their stay.
Criteria for New Zealand Student Visas
|Basic Criteria||Minimum Requirements|
|Course of Study||Have a Confirmation of Enrolment in an approved programme of study|
|Age||If under 18, must meet accommodation requirements|
|Insurance||Hold insurance cover|
|Funds||Have sufficient funds for the period of their stay in New Zealand|
Our New Zealand migration team has five licensed immigration advisers (IAA license numbers: 200901766, 201600570, 201800837, 202000609, 202000561) and can help you with your New Zealand Investor 1 or 2 Resident Visas Visas, Student Visas, or any other New Zealand visas. Please contact us at Tanson Migration to learn more.
New Zealand has many high quality Universities and tertiary institutions. We can help with your enrolment to one of the universities below, and many other quality institutions in New Zealand.
- University of Auckland
- University of Otago
- University of Canterbury
- University of Waikato
- Massey University
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Lincoln University
- Auckland University of Technology
- Auckland Institute of Studies
- ICL Graduate Business School
SEND US A MESSAGE
Check out our latest updates
- A new Small Business Owner pathway for ACT is now liveFrom July 2021, ACT has a new Small Business Owners (SBO) pathway for the 190 and 491 visas. To be eligible for this new pathway, in addition to the usual 190 or 491 critieria, below are the main SBO criteria you must satisfy: You are the majority owner of an eligible registered business located in […]
- Victoria opens 188A Business Innovation stream visa nominationOn 13 July 2021, Victoria opened it’s Subclass 188A Business Innovation stream visa nomination program for 2021-22 and is accepting new applications. There will be more information on Victoria’s other subclass 188 visa nomination streams in the coming weeks. Starting 1 July 2021, 188A visa requirements have changed. Please visit our 188A webpage here for […]
- 22 Occupations Added to the Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL)On 22nd June 2021, the Department has announced the inclusion of a range of skilled occupation on the PMSOL totaling 22 new occupations which brings the PMSOL to 41 in total. Please note that existing skilled migration occupation lists will remain active and visas will still be processed, but priority will be given to those […]