Who is New Zealand Student Visa suitable for?
The New Zealand Student Visa is suitable for applicants intending to study in New Zealand in one of the approved programme of study. To be eligible for a student visa, the applicant must have adequate insurance during their stay in New Zealand, and have sufficient funds for their stay.
Criteria for New Zealand Student Visas
|Basic Criteria||Minimum Requirements|
|Course of Study||Have a Confirmation of Enrolment in an approved programme of study|
|Age||If under 18, must meet accommodation requirements|
|Insurance||Hold insurance cover|
|Funds||Have sufficient funds for the period of their stay in New Zealand|
Our New Zealand migration team has five licensed immigration advisers (IAA license numbers: 200901766, 201600570, 201800837, 202000609, 202000561) and can help you with your New Zealand Investor 1 or 2 Resident Visas Visas, Student Visas, or any other New Zealand visas. Please contact us at Tanson Migration to learn more.
New Zealand has many high quality Universities and tertiary institutions. We can help with your enrolment to one of the universities below, and many other quality institutions in New Zealand.
- University of Auckland
- University of Otago
- University of Canterbury
- University of Waikato
- Massey University
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Lincoln University
- Auckland University of Technology
- Auckland Institute of Studies
- ICL Graduate Business School
46/F, Lee Garden One, 33 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
SEND US A MESSAGE
Check out our latest updates
- The Migration Queensland Program is NOW OPENThe Migration Queensland State Nomination Program is now open from Tuesday 26 October 2021. Below are the highlights of the nomination requirements and pathways for Queensland. Skill visas (Subclass 190 and 491) There are 4 pathways for Queensland nominated skill visas: Graduates of a Queensland universitySkilled workers living in QueenslandSkilled workers living offshore (this pathway […]
- Western Australia gives priority to State nomination applicants currently residing in WAThe Western Australian government has announced on 22 October 2021 changes to their State nomination ranking system for Skilled visas. Preference will be given to applicants currently residing in Western Australia. The following tables show the priority given applicants in descending order with those applicants currently residing in Western Australia on the top of the […]
- Parents of Australian citizens or PR can now travel to AustraliaFrom 1 November 2021, parents of an adult Australian will be allowed to travel to Australia. Parents have been added to the list of “immediate family member” for travel purposes. Prior to this announcement, only the following people are considered as immediate family member for travel purposes: a spouse a de facto partner a dependent […]