- Be sponsored by the spouse or de facto partner (or intended spouse or de facto partner) of an Australia citizen, or Australian permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen
- First entry must be made before a specified date
Did you know?
- Partner visa is a 2-stage visa. You first apply for the provisional visa, then you can apply for the permanent visa
- However, you may be eligible to be granted both the provisional and the permanent visas together if you and your sponsor are in long-term relationship
- You must be able to evidence your relationship if your sponsor is your “de facto” partner
Start today – take the free initial assessment.
Check out our latest updates
- SkillSelect Invitation Rounds – 11 June 2020
- SkillSelect Invitation Rounds – 25 May 2020
- Updated COVID-19 changes to support international students
- Significant Investor Visa (SIV) Statistics February 2020
- English Language for Australian Migration – Explained
- SkillSelect Invitation Rounds – 11 April 2020