Temporary Graduate Visa – GW or PSW Streams – Explained

After you have completed your studies in Australia, you may be eligible to apply for the Temporary Graduate visa. This is a temporary visa and allows you to live and work in Australia. But what are the differences between the Graduate Work (GW) stream and the Post-Study Work (PSW) stream? The main difference is that for the GW stream, your study can be a degree, diploma or trade qualification, but for PSW, it must be a degree or above. There is also another major difference: GW requires you to have an occupation on the occupation list, and have a successful skills assessment; PSW does not have this requirement. Most visa applicants will prefer the PSW stream if they are eligible because PSW allows you to live and work in Australia for 2 to 4 years compared to only 18 months for the GW stream.

To learn more, contact us at Tanson Migration. Ensure to Like, Follow, and Share our Facebook page where we post useful information regularly.
T: +852 9712 9015
E: enquiry@tansonmigration.com
W: www.tansonmigration.com

You can also find this post in our Facebook page here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.